Are you looking for some special sweets to give a surprise treat to your loved ones? Well, the Philadelphia cheesecake recipe is perfect for this purpose. Its overwhelming creamy and cheesy smoothness along with its crunchy crust is a delicious treat. If you’re a cheese lover, you will surely love this recipe.
When I tried it for the first time, I was like I have never eaten something delicious like this. Another specialty of this amazing cheesecake is it’s easy to bake. All you need is to assemble the ingredients, make the batter, and bake it. What else can be more exciting than serving Philadelphia cheesecake in hi-tea? Enjoy the delicious cake!
How to Make Philadelphia Cheesecake Recipe?
Making a Philadelphia cheesecake recipe is fun and easy. You need a total of 5 hours and 25 minutes for this luscious sweet. But the effort you need to put in is only 20 minutes. After preparing the batter in less than half an hour, refrigerate and cook the batter. Let’s explore the ingredients to cook a cheesecake.
Here are some of the ingredients you need in your kitchen to make Philadelphia cheesecake.
- Graham cracker crumbs = 1-½ cups
- Sugar = 3 tablespoon
- Melted butter = ⅓ cup
- Philadelphia cream cheese = 4 pkg (each having 8 oz)
- Powdered sugar = 1 cup
- Vanilla = 1 teaspoon
- Eggs = 4
Step-By-Step Guide To Make Philadelphia Cheesecake
Follow these steps to make Philadelphia cheesecake with utmost perfection.
Turn on your oven to preheat it up to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
Take a 9-inch springform pan and grease it.
Mix 3 tablespoon sugar, butter, and graham crumbs in a bowl. Pour this crust mixture into the springform pan and gently press it.
Beat cream cheese along with vanilla, and a cup of sugar till it gives a smooth fluffy texture.
Add eggs to the mixture. Make sure to add all the eggs one by one while stirring the mixture.
Pour the mixture batter over the crust pressed in the pan.
Place it in the oven and bake for 55 minutes till it gets completely cooked.
Run a knife across the pan rim to check whether the knife loosened the cake or not. If no cake sticks to the knife, it means the cake is properly baked.
Refrigerate the cake and remove the rim. Your favorite creamy cheesecake is ready to satisfy your cravings.
Topping Suggestions for Philadelphia Cheesecake
Another amazing thing about cheesecake is that you can garnish your cake with different ingredients. The following are some of the best toppings you can use on cheesecake:
- Fresh berries are a good choice for cake toppings. It’s up to you whether you want to use blueberry, blackberry, or strawberry. All are delicious, nutritious, and presentable.
- Use apple or peach pie filling to top the cake.
- Styling and topping the cake with whipped cream is always a great idea.
- Caramel sauce is also an outstanding alternative to top your cake.
- The chocolate sauce also goes perfectly with cheesecake.
- Feel free to use crushed cookies, chocolate chips, and candies for cheesecake topping.
Can I use any cream cheese for Philadelphia cheesecake?
Yes, you can use any cream cheese but we suggest you use full-fat cream cheese for the better whipping. You can also use sour cream or heavy cream to get a soft texture in the cheesecake.
Should the cream cheese be at room temperature before using it?
It’s better to whip the cheese whose temperature is at room temperature. If your cream cheese is in the refrigerator, take it out of the fridge at least one hour before to get better results.
Can I use a different crust for my cheesecake instead of a graham cracker crust?
Yes, you can use a different crust for cheesecake instead of a Graham cracker crust. It totally depends upon your desire and dietary requirements. You can also use granola, crushed nuts, and crushed pretzels to make a savory crust.
Can I make a no-bake Philadelphia cheesecake?
No, I will not suggest you go for no-bake Philadelphia cheesecake because baked cheesecake has a more fluffy, moist, dense, and smooth texture in comparison to bake Philadelphia cheesecake.
Make this sweet crunchy Philadelphia cheesecake recipe and enjoy the compliments. Believe me, your family is going to be a fan of your cooking skills after eating this. So what are you thinking about? Grab the ingredients and make your family happy with this cheesecake treat!
More Delicious Recipes
- Sbarro Spinach and Cheese Stromboli Recipe
- Olive Garden Meatballs Recipe
- Smoothie King Peanut Power Plus Recipe
Philadelphia Cheesecake Recipe
- 1-½ cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- ⅓ cup Melted butter
- 4 pkg (each having 8 oz) Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 cup Powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 4 Eggs
- Turn on your oven to preheat it up to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take a 9-inch springform pan and grease it.
- Mix 3 tablespoon sugar, butter, and graham crumbs in a bowl. Pour this crust mixture into the springform pan and gently press it.
- Beat cream cheese along with vanilla, and a cup of sugar till it gives a smooth fluffy texture.
- Add eggs to the mixture. Make sure to add all the eggs one by one while stirring the mixture.
- Pour the mixture batter over the crust pressed in the pan.
- Place it in the oven and bake for 55 minutes till it gets completely cooked.
- Run a knife across the pan rim to check whether the knife loosened the cake or not. If no cake sticks to the knife, it means the cake is properly baked.
- Refrigerate the cake and remove the rim. Your favorite creamy cheesecake is ready to satisfy your cravings.