Don’t want to go out to have a filling smoothie? Well, no more worries as you can make it more yummy at home with our Smoothie King Peanut Power Plus recipe.
Are you looking for a healthy energy-boosting drink? Various smoothies can keep you energetic throughout the day. If you want to enjoy nutritious as well as luscious benefits, go for the Smoothie King Peanut Power Plus recipe. Satisfy your craving for something sweet with this healthy smoothie.
My kids are crazy for this smoothie as it contains their favorite peanut butter. Even if you’re on a diet, this Peanut Power Plus Smoothie having excess proteins and peanuts is the best way to keep you fit and active. Develop a habit of taking this creamy thick smoothie after a workout to protect yourself from nutritional deficiencies.
How to Make a Smoothie King Peanut Power Plus Recipe?
Smoothie King Peanut Power Plus is a nutritious, delicious drink that can make your day better. This easy-to-make smoothie is an assemblage of natural ingredients. In this blog post, I will share a 5-minute recipe to make this flavorful creamy smoothie. All you need is to take simple ingredients, blend them, and enjoy your energy drink.
Let’s explore the ingredients required to make this healthy smoothie.
- Creamy Peanut Butter = 2 tablespoon
- Unsweetened cocoa = 1 tablespoon
- Chocolate flavored protein = 1 scoop
- Plain yogurt = ¼ cup
- Unsweetened almond milk = 1 cup
- Banana = 1
- Dates = 3
- Ice cubes = 1 cup
Step-By-Step Instructions to Make Smoothie King Peanut Power Plus Recipe
Here are some steps you need to follow to make this simple and toothsome smoothie:
Take a blender. Pour all the ingredients into it and blend it until you get a creamy thick smoothie.
Pour this healthy yummy chocolate smoothie into a glass and have fun.
Variation to Make This Smoothie
Apart from the above-mentioned method, there are various ways that you can use to make your drink perfect. There are various substitutes of the above ingredients that you should try to enjoy a smoothie of a different flavor. Some of these substitutes for smoothie ingredients are as follows:
- You can use frozen pineapple or mango chunks in place of bananas if you don’t have any.
- If you don’t like to drink almond milk, replace it freely with dairy milk. You can also use coconut milk to give your smoothie a lighter, rich, and creamy texture.
- Regular peanut butter is also a good option if you don’t have peanut butter powder.
Suggestions To Make More Delightful Smoothies
Here are some tips and suggestions upon following which your smoothie can be super delicious.
- Always use fresh, ripped vegetables and fruits to make the smoothie. A smoothie made with rotten fruits and vegetables will not be tasty and nutritious.
- Never forget to use protein sources in your smoothie as it will keep you full for a long time. You can use protein powder, peanut butter, milk, and Greek Yogurt as a protein source.
- Only add 1-2 cups of fruit to make a glass of smoothie. Adding too much fruit can make it too sweet to drink.
How much sugar is in a peanut power plus at Smoothie King?
The average sugar content in a peanut power plus at Smoothie King is 55 grams.
Is there a way to make the smoothie lower in calories or sugar?
Yes, sugar content or calories in smoothies can be kept low by using less sugar, fresh fruits rather than canned fruits, and super ripped bananas in place of soft ones. Moreover, blending dried figs, prunes, and dates is also useful in keeping the calorie content or sugar of the smoothie low.
Can I add additional ingredients or toppings to the smoothie?
Yes, you can add additional ingredients or toppings to your smoothie. Some healthy topping choices are chia seeds, nut butter, pumpkin seeds, crunchie biscuit, fresh slices of banana, or any other fruit.
Making this healthy smoothie a protein shake in your diet is an enjoyable task. If you are fed up from eating essential minerals and vitamins to fulfill your body’s needs, add protein powder and bananas to make your smoothie full of these contents. Give yourself a nutritious delicious treat every day and boost your energy level with a glass of Peanut power plus smoothie.
More Delicious Recipes
Smoothie King Peanut Power Plus Recipe
- 2 tablespoon Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon Unsweetened cocoa
- 1 scoop Chocolate flavored protein
- ¼ cup Plain yogurt
- 1 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Banana
- 3 Dates
- 1 cup Ice cubes
- Take a blender. Pour all the ingredients into it and blend it until you get a creamy thick smoothie.
- Pour this healthy yummy chocolate smoothie into a glass and have fun.