Do you want to have some substitute for sauces along with pasta, spaghetti, and sandwiches? If yes, you should try an unbelievable Olive Garden Meatballs Recipe. I tried these meatballs for the first time when I visited Olive Garden. The taste and juicy tenderness of these meatballs are beyond description.
But one thing that kept me from trying this again from Olive Garden is these meatballs are expensive. One day, I decided what if I can’t order it from the restaurant? I can make it at home. This was the time I went to the kitchen and started making it on a hit-and-trial base. And amazingly, these homemade meatballs came to be more delicious and healthy than those.
Are you curious to know how I made these meatballs? Let’s explore the exclusive Olive Garden Meatballs Recipe.
How to Make Olive Garden Meatballs Recipe?
Olive Garden Meatballs Recipe is a matchless dish of Italian cuisine Olive Garden. You can easily cook these succulent meatballs in a pan till their exterior becomes brown and crispy. The overall time you need for cooking is 1 hour and 50 minutes. But it’s 50 minutes which you can cook it as 1 hour is for marination.
Let’s explore the ingredients of Olive Garden Meatballs:
- Ground beef = 1½ lb
- Ground pork = 1½ lb
- Eggs = 2
- Breadcrumbs = ¾ cup
- Italian seasoning = 1 tablespoon
- Garlic powder = ½ tablespoon
- Onion powder = ¼ tablespoon
- Oregano Powder = ⅛ tablespoon
- Fresh, Chopped Parsley = 1 tablespoon
- Red wine = ¼ cup
- Powdered Parmesan cheese = ¼ cup
- Salt and black pepper (upon taste)
- Cooking spray
- Chopped Parsley = 1 tablespoon
- Powdered Parmesan cheese= 1 tablespoon
- Marinara sauce = 1 cup
Step-By-Step Guide To Make Olive Garden Meatballs Recipe
Here is a complete step-by-step guide to making an olive garden meatballs recipe:
Preheat your oven to 360 degrees for better cooking.
Grease the roasting or baking tray.
Take a mixing bowl and pour all the mentioned ingredients into it. Mix all the ingredients properly.
Add breadcrumbs wisely depending upon the need. Sprinkle salt and pepper according to your taste.
Mix the mixture properly and fry one ball to taste whether everything is perfect.
Keep it marinating in the fridge for an hour. After this, make meatballs in the desired size and shape.
Align meatballs carefully onto a greased roasting pan. Transfer your pan to the oven and continue cooking it for 35 minutes.
Once it’s cooked, remove excess oil by draining.
Pour your hot marinara sauce on the meatballs. Sprinkle parmesan cheese and parsley to garnish the dish. Feel free to serve these delicious balls with any side dish.
An alternative way that you can use for preparing meatballs is baking. Apart from these, pan-fried meatballs are also popular. You can cook these in a large skillet. For this purpose, the cooking heat is kept medium-high at the start and then adjusted to medium until it cooks completely.
If you’re confused about the classic option to serve with these yummy meatballs, no worries. Here I’m going to share some best serving suggestions to go with the Olive Garden Meatballs Recipe.
- Sub-roll sandwich with toasted garlic powder and melted powder is a perfect option to go with meatballs.
- Sauteed vegetables, especially broccoli, are also an amazing combo to be eaten with these meatballs.
- Mashed potatoes, pasta, spaghetti, and rice are also other choices that you can have with these meatballs.
Can I make these ahead of time?
Yes, you can make these ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator.
How long will these last?
The average time properly stored meatballs can last in the refrigerator is 3 to 4 days.
How do I freeze meatballs?
To freeze meatballs, freeze the meatballs by aligning them in a baking tray for three hours. After this, wrap a plastic sheet over every meatball to enhance their storage time to three months.
How do you reheat meatballs?
To reheat meatballs, you need a preheated oven to 369 degrees. Keep one night of thawed meatballs over the baking tray. Spray some water on it. Cover the meatballs tray with aluminum foil and let it heat for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy reheated meatballs just like the fresh ones.
Olive Garden Meatballs Recipe is an easy, well-seasoned, perfect recipe to cook at home. Your family and friends will surely love it. Your cooking will be popular in your social circle once you serve this delicious dish with rice, pasta, or spaghetti. You’re going to enjoy every single bite of this meal. Make this flavorful healthy dish to comfort your stomach and tongue in one go!
More Delicious Recipes
- Smoothie King Peanut Power Plus Recipe
- Taco Bueno Refried Beans Recipe
- Ruth’s Chris Chopped Salad Recipe
Olive Garden Meatballs Recipe
- 1½ lb Ground beef
- 1½ lb Ground pork
- 2 Eggs
- ¾ cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- ½ tablespoon Garlic powder
- ¼ tablespoon Onion powder
- ⅛ tablespoon Oregano Powder
- 1 tablespoon Fresh, Chopped Parsley
- ¼ cup Red wine
- ¼ cup Powdered Parmesan cheese
- Salt and black pepper (upon taste)
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Parsley
- 1 tablespoon Powdered Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Marinara sauce
- Preheat your oven to 360 degrees for better cooking.
- Grease the roasting or baking tray.
- Take a mixing bowl and pour all the mentioned ingredients into it. Mix all the ingredients properly.
- Add breadcrumbs wisely depending upon the need. Sprinkle salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Mix the mixture properly and fry one ball to taste whether everything is perfect.
- Keep it marinating in the fridge for an hour. After this, make meatballs in the desired size and shape.
- Align meatballs carefully onto a greased roasting pan. Transfer your pan to the oven and continue cooking it for 35 minutes.
- Once it's cooked, remove excess oil by draining.
- Pour your hot marinara sauce on the meatballs. Sprinkle parmesan cheese and parsley to garnish the dish. Feel free to serve these delicious balls with any side dish.