Krusteaz Pancake Mix Waffle is a wonderful breakfast food and a great way to use up leftover ingredients, but for the recipes that you prepare for breakfast, you need to think about how to make them easier to cook. This Krusteaz Pancake Mix Waffle recipe is my go-to recipe for easy waffles. The batter is simple and easy to whip up and can be on the table in as little as 15 minutes.
Krusteaz Pancake Mix Waffle recipe is a blessing to those who live on a diet of thin pancakes. It is also a great way to impress your friends and family at a family brunch. Pancakes are a favorite breakfast choice. These pancakes are a perfect mix of crunch and softness thanks to the eggy, fluffiness of the batter. Served with just a small handful of toppings and some syrup, these pancakes are perfect for any time of day.
Krusteaz Pancake Mix Waffles are one of those breakfast foods that are great to make in bulk, so you can enjoy a healthy breakfast whenever you want to. This pancake mix is made with just basic ingredients: sugar, flour, milk, and a bit of butter. It goes great in pancakes and waffles, but be sure to double or triple the recipe depending on the size of your waffle or pancake mix.
How To Make Krusteaz Pancake Mix Waffle
Krusteaz Pancake Mix Waffle is a great and simple breakfast recipe that can be whipped up in under 15 minutes and will always be one of my warmest and most favorite breakfast foods. Krusteaz Pancake Mix Waffles are easy to make, quick and they are a great way to start your day. Pancake Mix Waffles are also a great source of healthy fats and protein. They are perfect for everyday breakfast, but you can also use pancake mix waffles on special occasions or when you have guests over. Your pancake mix waffle might be the star of your breakfast or lunch that day.
- Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix or Protein Flapjack and Waffle Mix, 2 cups
- Coldwater, 1 1/2 cups
- 1 egg
- Vegetable oil, 2 tablespoons
Step By Step Instructions To Make Krusteaz Pancake Mix Waffle
Prepare the waffle iron by greasing it with oil or baking spray.
Combine the pancake mix, cold water, egg, and vegetable oil in a large bowl. Don’t worry about lumps.
Place 1/3 to 1/2 of the batter on the waffle iron. Let it bake for two to three minutes, or until golden brown. Repeat until all batter has been cooked. This recipe yields four servings.
Top with whipped cream and fresh fruit. You’ll love it!
We hope you enjoyed our article about how easy it is to make Krusteaz Pancake Mix Waffle. This recipe is simple and delicious, so be sure to try it out sometime! If you have any other questions or concerns about this recipe, please comment down below. Thank you for reading, we are always excited when one of our posts is able to provide useful information on a topic like this.
More Delicious Recipes
- Pioneer Woman Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Patti Labelle Peach Cobbler Recipe
- Never Fail Nut Roll Recipe
- Hunch Punch Recipe
Krusteaz Pancake Mix Waffle Recipe
- 2 cups Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix or Protein Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 1 1/2 cups Coldwater
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons Vegetable oil
- Prepare the waffle iron by greasing it with oil or baking spray.
- Combine the pancake mix, cold water, egg, and vegetable oil in a large bowl. Don't worry about lumps.
- Place 1/3 to 1/2 of the batter on the waffle iron. Let it bake for two to three minutes, or until golden brown. Repeat until all batter has been cooked. This recipe yields four servings.
- Top with whipped cream and fresh fruit. You'll love it!