Looking back in history, you get to see that this rich and creamy Buffalo wild wings ranch recipe was a really popular side dish to serve with rice and other salads. But due to its luxurious texture and abundant flavor, it became popular and began to serve with a lot of other snacks and dishes.
While having a snack or a get-together with my friends, a special meal with my family, or a late-night snack, I always prefer that there should be something that adds flavor and richness to everything it is served with. I try to make different dipping sauces and dressings that can complement the flavor of the main dish. And this is definitely a superb idea if you adopt it.
Among all the dressings and sauces I make, Buffalo Wild Wings Ranch is my number one. I always have this delicious and rich ranch already prepared and stored in my refrigerator and I really like to serve it on special occasions with the best dishes I make. It just takes the flavor of everything it is served with, to another level and makes everything palatable.
How to Make Buffalo Wild Wings Ranch Recipe?
This ranch is a perfect blend of the rich flavor of cream, the aroma of garlic, and the earthiness of the herbs. You get to enjoy your snack or main course dish with the lavish flavor and luxurious texture of this Buffalo Wild Wings Ranch.
The secret of this deliciousness lies definitely in the ingredients that are added. So let’s hurry and find what to collect to make Buffalo Wild Wings Ranch.
Collect the following ingredients and make these yummy crunchy wings.
- Sour cream = ⅓ cup, full fat
- Mayonnaise = 8 oz (1 cup)
- Buttermilk = ⅓ cup
- Onion powder = ¼ tsp
- Salt = ¼ tsp
- Dried parsley = 1 tbsp, minced
- Garlic powder = ¼ tsp
- Cayenne pepper = ⅛ tsp
- Dill weed = ½ tsp, dried
- Black pepper = ¼ tsp
Step-by-Step Guide for Making Buffalo Wild Wings Ranch Recipe
A totally uncomplicated recipe to make, Buffalo Wild Wings Ranch will have the flavor just the opposite of that. You will feel it yourself that this ranch is not everything about just creamy and rich texture, but it also has the taste that befits its texture and visuals.
Hence, do not hesitate to try this at home and follow these steps to make this rich ranch:
Take a large bowl and add sour cream, buttermilk, and mayonnaise in it. Whisk or simply stir well so that the three of them are totally mixed.
In this thick and creamy mixture, add the seasonings and herbs and whisk them so that they are also well combined in the cream mixture.
Pour the mixture into a bottle or a jar. Refrigerate it for half an hour or more before you serve. Your velvety and flavorful Buffalo Wild Wings Ranch is ready. enjoy!
- If you feel that the ranch is not thick enough, you can adjust it by adding mayonnaise.
- For a refreshing and rich taste, use fresh ingredients.
- For a better flavor, make sure that you are giving time to the ingredients to bring out their flavor by refrigerating the ranch before serving. Half an hour is good enough.
- You can also use a blender to blend the sauce in a nice and smooth consistency.
This savory ranch goes well virtually with everything. You can serve it with a main course meal, an appetizer, or even with a mere snack. You can serve this buffalo wild wing ranch with the following:
- Roasted potatoes
- French fries
- Fried chicken
- Smoked vegetables
- Chicken tenders
- Finger fish
- Chicken wings
- Tortilla chips
How long does Buffalo Wild Wings ranch dressing last?
It lasts for 3 days in the refrigerator and 2 hours at room temperature.
How long can I refrigerate Buffalo Wild Wings ranch dressing after opening?
Since store-bought ranch contains preservatives, simply put its bottle in the refrigerator with the lid closed. It will stay good for up to 2 months.
Can I freeze Buffalo Wild Wings ranch dressing?
Yes, you can store this ranch in the freezer.
Just like me, I have high hopes that you will also find this ranch an easy-to-make recipe and a number one choice to serve as a dipping with snacks and other dishes. This buffalo wild wing ranch promises more flavor and richness than that of the time and bare effort it requires to make. So, just go and make it for once and you will never regret making it. Rather you will also want to make and store it in the refrigerator beforehand just in case.
More Delicious Recipes
Buffalo Wild Wings Ranch Recipe
- ⅓ cup Sour cream, full fat
- 8 oz (1 cup) Mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup Buttermilk
- ¼ tsp Onion powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Died parsley, minced
- ¼ tsp Garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp Cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp Dill weed, dried
- ¼ tsp Black pepper
- Take a large bowl and add sour cream, buttermilk and mayonnaise in it. Whisk or simply stir well so that the three of them are totally mixed.
- In this thick and creamy mixture, add the seasonings and herbs and whisk them so that they are also well combined in the cream mixture.
- Pour the mixture in a bottle or a jar. Refrigerate it for half an hour or more before you serve. Your velvety and flavorful Buffalo Wild Wings Ranch is ready. enjoy !
- While buying the ingredients, make sure to get the freshest ones. Eg. Browned or bruised lettuce is not recommended.
- Use the vegetables that are perfectly dry after washing. Wet vegetables will add extra moisture and sogginess to the salad.