Quaker Oats Granola Recipe is a great breakfast treat for those who love a crunchy and sweet treat. This recipe can be made by simply cooking oats, honey, and spices in a pot over low heat. Oats and honey are best when combined with a touch of maple syrup. This granola is a very convenient recipe to make because it only takes a few minutes to prepare!
Quaker Oats Granola is a great addition to any healthy breakfast. It’s packed with fiber and protein, and it’s a great source of energy. Moreover, it’s low in fat, so it makes a great snack. It’s quick and easy to make and tastes delicious! It’s always a great mix of sweet and crunchy and is a great way to start the day. Most of the granola is made with rolled oats, but I really love using rolled oats in the granola recipe.
One of the most popular breakfast cereals out there is an easy-to-make Quaker Oats Granola. These granolas can be sweet and crunchy or even have chocolate and peanut butter flavor, and their texture is always soft and chewy. They pack a lot of nutrition into a small cup of cereal, too. And with the different flavors, you can find something at any time of the day.
How To Make Quaker Oats Granola
Quaker Oats Granola Recipe is definitely one of my favorite healthy breakfast items. It’s a simple and healthy recipe that can be made easily at home, in under 35 minutes. The oats are cooked, rolled, and then ground into flour. You add some seeds (sesame or sunflower), a little bit of sugar, and some water and you have your cereal ready to eat.
- Honey, 1/2 cup
- Salt (optional), 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon
- Vegetable oil, 2 tablespoons
- Vanilla,1 tablespoon
- Quaker Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked), 3 1/2 cups
- Chopped pecans (optional), 1/4 cup
- Diced fried mixed fruit, 1 1/2 cups
- Ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon
Step By Step Instructions To Make Quaker Oats Granola
Combine oats and pecans in a large bowl; stir well.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix honey, oil, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt together in a small bowl. Mix well with the oat mixture. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
Spread evenly on a parchment-lined 15×10 inch baking sheet.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes.
Sprinkle with dried fruit and allow to cool completely.
Cover tightly and store for up to a week.
We hope you enjoyed our recipe for Quaker Oats Granola. The Quaker Oats Granola recipe is very simple to follow and is packed full of great, natural ingredients that you can feel good about eating. The Quaker Oats Granola recipe is a great way to start the day and to start eating healthier. We hope you enjoyed this blog post about the Quaker Oats Granola recipe.
More Delicious Recipes
- Bonefish Grill Coleslaw Recipe
- Progresso Bread Crumbs Meatloaf Recipe
- Bumble Bee Tuna Salad With Crackers Recipe
- Longhorn Stuffed Mushroom Recipe
- Pepperidge Farms Cornbread Stuffing Recipe (Copycat)
Quaker Oats Granola Recipe (Copycat)
- ½ cup Honey
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon Salt (optional)
- 2 teaspoons Vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups Quaker Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- ¼ cup Chopped pecans (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups Diced fried mixed fruit
- ½ teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- Combine oats and pecans in a large bowl; stir well.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix honey, oil, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt together in a small bowl. Mix well with oat mixture. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Spread evenly on a parchment-lined 15×10 inch baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with dried fruit and allow to cool completely.
- Cover tightly and store for up to a week.