Are you a keto craving some delicious and velvety dessert or snack? Try this Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge and you will fall in love with it.
Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge is a four-ingredient recipe that is loaded with calories but low in carbs. This fudge is made in no time and is ever ready to fulfill your cravings.
Either you are wondering what dessert you should serve on a family dinner, or you need a quick keto snack, this fudge is the best option. It is so rich and velvety that it just melts in the mouth and satisfies your palate. And since it is full of butter and chocolate, it also fills your stomach and gives you energy.
Traditional fudge is made with condensed milk but to make it richer and buttery, I once replaced milk with butter and boom, I got a super yummy and silky textured fudge. It turned out so good that my family just could not get enough of it. They kept asking for more and more and despite being keto, this chocolate peanut butter fudge has become one of the favorite snacks of my family.
So let’s not wait and make this super delicious keto fudge.
How to Make a Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge?
This easy homemade Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge is ready with four ingredients. Just melt some butter and chocolate in a saucepan. Then add peanut butter and sweetener. Pour into a container and freeze. When set and hard, take out and cut into equal pieces. Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge is ready. It takes only 5 minutes to assemble and put the fudge mixture in the freezer. The rest depends on how long you chill it.
Ingredients for Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
For making Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge, you need the following ingredients:
- Dark chocolate = 100 g
- Unsalted butter = 3.5 oz
- Powdered sweetener = 2 tbsp
- Peanut butter = ¾ cup
- Vanilla extract = 1 tsp
Step-by-Step Guide for Making Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
Follow this step-by-step guide to make Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge:
Take a saucepan and add chocolate and unsalted butter to it. On a low flame, melt them both on a stove.
Then take away the mixture from the heat. Add powdered sweetener and peanut butter. Stir them to combine in the chocolate mixture.
Take a small container and line it with parchment paper. Then pour the fudge mixture into this container. Place the container in the freezer for half an hour or until the mixture sets.
After being chilled and set, take out the container, take the fudge, and put it on a clean working surface or a cutting board. With a warm knife, cut the fudge into squares of equal size. Ket chocolate peanut butter fudge is ready! Bon Appetit!
- You can also melt chocolate and butter in the microwave in 30-second increments.
- Warm the knife blade under hot water. The cutting end of the blade should be smooth.
- Sugar-free chocolate chips or unsweetened chocolate can also be used. Just adjust the quantity of sweetener.
- For a smooth texture of fudge, use powdered sweetener.
- If you love the sweet flavor or prefer less sweetness, you can always adjust the amount of sweetener according to your palate.
- Add a pinch of salt if you like.
- Replace peanut butter with almond butter and try this variation.
- For a pleasant aroma, add some cinnamon or cardamom powder to the fudge.
- You can add your favorite toppings to the fudge to make it a little fruity, crunchy, or nutty. Try topping your keto chocolate peanut butter fudge with chopped peanuts, almonds, raspberries, coconuts, nuts, etc.
Can I add sugar-free chocolate chips?
Sugar-free chocolate chips are an easy substitute for dark chocolate if you want. However, some brands have added some sweetener to the chocolate chips, so you do not need to add powdered sweetener in that case.
How can I make a dairy-free version of keto chocolate peanut butter fudge?
For making a dairy-free version, replace the butter with refined coconut oil. Since it has a thinner consistency, you need to freeze the fudge for a longer time.
Can I store the leftover fudge?
This delicious delight can be safely stored in a refrigerator for up to 3 weeks and in a freezer for 3 months.
Can I add unsweetened chocolate instead of dark chocolate?
You can surely use unsweetened chocolate. Adjust the sweetness accordingly.
I guess the recipe alone was a boost in your motivation to try this fudge out. This silky fudge is a happy dessert to make everyone happy. It is just so delicious that it leaves everyone craving it despite being so full of food. And not only a dessert, it is also a perfect snack. Make it, store it, and munch the small cubes whenever you want some!
More Delicious Recipes
Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
- 100 g Dark chocolate
- 3.5 oz Unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp Powdered sweetener
- ¾ cup Peanut butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Take a saucepan and add chocolate and unsalted butter to it. On a low flame, melt them both on a stove.
- Then take away the mixture from the heat. Add powdered sweetener and peanut butter. Stir them to combine in the chocolate mixture.
- Take a small container and line it with parchment paper. Then pour the fudge mixture into this container. Place the container in the freezer for half an hour or until the mixture sets.
- After being chilled and set, take out the container, take the fudge, and put it on a clean working surface or a cutting board. With a warm knife, cut the fudge into squares of equal size. Ket chocolate peanut butter fudge is ready! Bon Appetit!