There is so much to love about the campfire cooking we do over a campfire. Camping with friends, cooking and eating food, and talking and sharing stories, it’s all wonderful and fun, but cooking for a group of people can be a little bit more difficult. If you’re looking for an easy Red Robin Campfire Sauce Recipe, this one’s for you!
We made Red Robin Campfire Sauce Recipe last week and everyone who tried it loved it. It’s an easy-to-make, delicious, and healthy family-style sauce that you can whip up in a jiffy. It’s easy enough to do on a busy weekday morning but still amazing to taste and look at.
Red Robin Campfire Sauce is an easy and delicious sauce that can be used on any type of food. Red Robin Campfire Sauce is a sauce made with Hickory BBQ Sauce, brown mustard, honey, and chipotle powder. Campfire Sauce is a popular sauce used as a dip or sauce on roasted meats, such as chicken and ribs. Campfire sauce is typically used with ribs, chicken, and turkey.
Red Robin Campfire Sauce is so delicious and easy to make that it seems like you could just write it down and call it a day. It’s delicious and no one in their right mind would want to miss the opportunity to make this tasty sauce. The secret to Red Robin Campfire Sauce is made from 3 ingredients: Hickory BBQ Sauce, brown mustard, and honey. You can use this sauce on almost anything, even eggs and meat.
How to make Red Robin Campfire Sauce
Red Robin is a popular fast-casual restaurant chain of restaurants. Their food has a warm, smoky flavor and is served with a hearty side of great recipes and funny commentary. The restaurant is known for its sauce, which is a delicious and versatile sauce that can be used in many different ways. If you are planning to use Red Robin Campfire Sauce at home, you will most likely find yourself a little lost as to how to make it. So, Today I’m going to show you how to make Red Robin Campfire Sauce which is easy to make. Let’s give this recipe a try.
- Mayonnaise, 2/3 cup
- Hickory BBQ Sauce, 1/3 cup (Sweet Baby Ray’s Hickory and Brown Sugar)
- Brown mustard, 1 teaspoon (more as desired)
- Honey, 1/2 teaspoon
- Chipotle powder, 1/2 teaspoon
- Smoked paprika, 1/4 teaspoon
Step by Step Instructions to make Red Robin Campfire Sauce
Mix all the ingredients in a medium bowl until well combined.
Pour into a Mason jar or other airtight container.
Let the flavors blend in the refrigerator for two hours or more.
Served with fries, onion rings, or hot dogs and burgers.
We hope you enjoyed the Red Robin Campfire Sauce Recipe. As you can see, it is a very easy recipe to make and a delicious topping for your favorite grilled meats. We hope that this recipe has been helpful and that you can now make your very own delicious Red Robin Campfire Sauce. If you have any questions regarding the recipe, or if you need help finding certain ingredients, please feel free to contact us.
More Delicious Recipes
- Panera Bread Black Bean Soup Recipe
- Beef Shank Recipe (Copycat)
- Del Monte Fruit Cocktail Cake Recipe
- Del Taco Chicken Soft Tacos Recipe (Copycat)
Red Robin Campfire Sauce Recipe (Copycat)
- 2/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Hickory BBQ Sauce (Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory and Brown Sugar)
- 1 teaspoon Brown mustard (more as desired)
- ½ teaspoon Honey
- ½ teaspoon Chipotle powder
- ¼ teaspoon Smoked paprika
- Mix all the ingredients in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Pour into a Mason jar or other airtight container.
- Let the flavors blend in the refrigerator for two hours or more.
- Served with fries, onion rings, or hot dogs and burgers.