Have you ever wanted to try out a new flavor in your favorite dessert? I know I have. It can be hard to find a good orange cookie recipe, and if you don’t use the right proportions you won’t taste the orange at all. I love the orange flavor, but I also love cream cheese, so I made a dessert combining both of those factors.
Captain Morgan Orange Vanilla Twist is a simple dessert recipe. But its simplicity belies flavors that soar from the muddled center. The banana color glazes the vanilla cream, and a few drops of red food coloring pour in for that extra punch. Captain Morgan Orange Vanilla Twist is a refreshingly delicious sweet treat that is easy to make at home. It’s perfect for a warm afternoon snack or a sweet and warming dinner. If you’re looking to make something sweet or sweet-tasting, but don’t want to heat up the house while baking, this recipe is for you.
Orange and vanilla are popular flavor combinations that can be found in many desserts. This recipe combines oranges with the flavors of vanilla, and cinnamon to create a delicious dessert. This recipe is a twist on the classic orange and vanilla combination. It’s perfect for an evening in with friends or a night in with your significant other. The Orange Vanilla Twist Recipe is a drink that can be made with orange juice, vanilla ice cream, and a bit of milk. This recipe is very easy to make and can be served to guests or enjoyed by the family.
How to make Captain Morgan Orange Vanilla Twist
Captain Morgan Orange Vanilla Twist Recipe is a very easy, delicious, and easy-to-make recipe. It is both healthy and delicious. It is one of the best dishes that you can have, especially on a cold day like Christmas or New Year’s Day. It makes a great dessert that you can serve to your guests or to family members. This dessert is very easy to make and is most likely one of the easiest desserts you can make for your family or friends.
- Hy-Vee orange juice (divided) , 1/2 gallon
- Captain Morgan spiced rum, 1 1/2 cups
- Hy-Vee instant vanilla pudding and pie filling, 1 (3.4 oz) box
- Hy-Vee whipped topping (thawed), 1 (8 oz) container
- Ice cubes
- Cinnamon sticks, for garnish
Combine 1 cup orange juice and pudding mix in a blender. Process until the pudding mix is dissolved.
Blend whipped topping, remaining orange juice, and rum in a blender until smooth.
Pour over ice in glasses. Garnish with a cinnamon stick. Serve and Enjoy!
We hope you enjoyed this recipe for Orange Vanilla Twist. If you are looking for other dessert recipes, check out our more drink recipes! We would love to hear from you if you make this recipe, so feel free to leave us a comment below! And if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
More Amazing Dessert Recipes
Pioneer Woman Buttermilk Pie Recipe
Captain Morgan Orange Vanilla Twist Recipe
- 1/2 gallon Hy-Vee orange juice (divided)
- 1 1/2 cups Captain Morgan spiced rum
- 1 (3.4 oz) box Hy-Vee instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 (8 oz) container Hy-Vee whipped topping (thawed)
- Ice cubes
- Cinnamon sticks (for garnish)
- Combine 1 cup orange juice and pudding mix in a blender. Process until the pudding mix is dissolved.
- Blend whipped topping, remaining orange juice, and rum in a blender until smooth.
- Pour over ice in glasses. Garnish with a cinnamon stick. Serve and Enjoy!