Craving for some snacks? Try out the Cottage Cheese Cookie Dough and satisfy your cravings with this wholesome dough.
Cottage Cheese Cookie Dough is an excellent snack that can also come in handy as a dessert and breakfast. If you are fed up with the bread and butter breakfast, try this simple and toothsome Cottage Cheese Cookie Dough and you will feel the difference.
Not only this but if you are confused about what to make for a dessert, you do not have enough time and ingredients, this recipe is definitely for you. And lastly, it makes a really good snack for both children and adults. It tastes good and has a lot of nutrition also.
So don’t miss the chance and try out this recipe.
How to Make Cottage Cheese Cookie Dough?
Cottage cheese cookie dough is an incredibly wholesome yet easy recipe. You have to blend vanilla, cottage cheese, and maple syrup. Then add almond flour, protein powder, and peanut butter and mix to make the dough. Add in some chocolate chips and gently fold them, refrigerate, and enjoy. It takes only 10 minutes to make the cottage cheese cookie dough.
Ingredients for Cottage Cheese Cookie Dough Recipe
To make Cottage Cheese Cookie Dough, you need the following ingredients:
- Cottage cheese = 1 cup
- Vanilla protein powder = ¼ cup
- Vanilla extract = 1 tsp
- Chocolate chips = ½ cup
- Fine almond flour = 1 cup
- Maple syrup = 2 tbsp
- Natural peanut butter = 1 tbsp
Step-by-Step Guide for Making Cottage Cheese Cookie Dough Recipe
Follow this step-by-step guide to make Cottage Cheese Cookie Dough:
Take a food processor or blender and add vanilla, cottage cheese, and maple syrup to it. Blend them.
Transfer the blended mixture to a bowl and add almond flour to it. Then add peanut butter and protein powder. Stir well to combine everything thoroughly.
When the mixture is ready, add chocolate chips and fold them lightly and gently.
Cottage cheese cookie dough is ready. Store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Use the cottage cheese variety as per your preference. If you are using curd cottage cheese, reduce the amount of almond flour because curd has less liquid.
- For best results, use 4% milk-fat cottage cheese.
- For an additional flavor and crunch, you may add the dried fruit or nuts mix-ins. It makes the dough irresistible.
Variations in Ingredients
- You can use the flour of any other seed in place of almond flour, for example, coconut flour. But it may not be as good as almond flour.
- If you have a peanut allergy or do not like peanut butter, you can use alternative butter such as sunflower butter, almond butter, cashew butter, or tahini butter. But the flavor may vary a little bit if you use other varieties of butter.
- You can replace maple syrup with honey if you want. But I recommend using maple syrup.
- The protein powder can be replaced with more almond flour if you do not have protein powder or do not want to add protein powder.
You can consume cottage cheese cookie dough in several different ways.
- Simply eat it up as a dessert or snack.
- Make the sundae: Just melt some chocolate chips with coconut oil in the microwave. Scoop out the dough in a bowl and drizzle the melted chocolate on it. Enjoy your sundae.
- Chocolate-coated balls: Roll the dough into balls and dip the balls in melted chocolate.
- Make a Dip: You can thin the consistency of the dough and make it into a dip for fruits and crackers.
- Make the Parfait: add a layer of Greek yogurt to this cookie dough. Garnish with berries and enjoy the toothsome parfait.
|Amount Per serving = ⅙ of the recipe calories = 231 kcal|
|Total Fat |
Can I make cookies with this recipe?
The dough is originally for direct consumption but you can also make cookies. However, it may need a few amendments.
How to store the cottage cheese cookie dough?
Use an airtight container. Store in the refrigerator for 1 week and freezer for 3 months.
What does cottage cheese taste like?
Cottage cheese has more of a salty flavor.
Did your mouth water? Well, you will surely be having some craving for this wholesome dessert-like snack. For an event or a simple morning, the Cottage Cheese Cookie Dough will accompany you well. So don’t forget to add this recipe to your bucket list!
More Delicious Recipes
Cottage Cheese Cookie Dough Recipe
- 1 cup Cottage cheese
- ¼ cup Vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ½ cup Chocolate chips
- 1 cup Fine almond flour
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Natural peanut butter
- Take a food processor or blender and add vanilla, cottage cheese, and maple syrup to it. Blend them.
- Transfer the blended mixture to a bowl and add almond flour to it. Then add peanut butter and protein powder. Stir well to combine everything thoroughly.
- When the mixture is ready, add chocolate chips and fold them lightly and gently.
- Cottage cheese cookie dough is ready. Store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator.