Chicken Velvet Soup Recipe is a classic, warm and cozy meal that’s perfect for a cold winter. Chicken Velvet Soup is a simple chicken soup that calls for one bowl and is easy to make. You can use any type of chicken broth; this recipe uses chicken because it is so versatile. If you’ve never tried chicken velvet soup, this is a great simple recipe to start you off.
A classic comfort food, chicken velvet soup is as delicious as it sounds. The chicken velvet soup is one of the most famous and best soup recipes of all time. This is a very easy way to make delicious and healthy homemade chicken soup. Also, as this recipe is made using chicken broth, you don’t need to worry about any additional ingredients. This creamy chicken soup recipe is perfect for the winter months because it’s low-calorie and makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
Chicken soup is a portion of go-to comfort food for many people, and it’s a great way to get your whole family involved in a meal. It’s also a great way to get rid of some of the food cravings you may be having, too. Savor the flavors of the season with this tasty soup. Chicken Velvet Soup will warm your belly and tickle your taste buds.
How To Make Chicken Velvet Soup
This soup is delicious. You can serve it in a bowl or use a loaf pan. It’s best when fresh, but frozen is also great. It is so easy to make and so tasty. This chicken velvet soup is made with a few simple ingredients including a chicken broth and cooked chicken breasts, a couple of half-and-half, butter, milk, and white pepper. This soup is very high in protein, which makes it a great meal to eat on its own, or as a side to a big salad.
- Flour, 3⁄4 cup
- Butter, 3⁄4 cup
- Warmed milk, 1 cup
- Hot chicken broth, 1 1⁄2 quarts
- Warmed half-and-half, 1 cup
- Shredded cooked chicken breasts, 1 1⁄2 cups
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- White Pepper, 1⁄4 teaspoon
Step By Step Instructions To Make Chicken Velvet Soup
In a saucepan, melt the butter.
Melt butter over medium-high heat; add flour and cook for 1 minute.
Make a large pot of milk, broth, and cream.
Bring to a boil without boiling.
Cook until mixture thickens by adding butter-flour mixture and stirring.
Add the remaining broth, salt, and pepper to the cooked chicken.
Bring to a boil, but do not overheat.
Make the dish colorful by adding frozen green beans or grated carrots.
We hope you enjoyed our article on how to make Chicken Velvet Soup. With this knowledge, we know that you can easily make delicious, nutritious, and healthy meals for yourself, your family, and your friends. Now you can try this one and enjoy the warmth, comfort, and delicious flavor that a recipe like this can provide!
More Delicious Recipes
- Cheesecake Factory Fish Tacos Recipe
- Cheesecake Factory Meatloaf Recipe
- Buffalo Wild Wings Potato Wedges Recipe
- Hello Fresh Fry Seasoning Recipe
- Bronco Berry Sauce Recipe
Chicken Velvet Soup Recipe
- 3⁄4 cup Flour
- 3⁄4 cup Butter
- 1 cup Warmed milk
- 1 1⁄2 quarts Hot chicken broth
- 1 cup Warmed half-and-half
- 1 1⁄2 cups Shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon White Pepper
- In a saucepan, melt the butter.
- Melt butter over medium-high heat; add flour and cook for 1 minute.Keep aside.
- Make a large pot of milk, broth, and cream.
- Bring to a boil without boiling.
- Cook until mixture thickens by adding butter-flour mixture and stirring.
- Add the remaining broth, salt, and pepper to the cooked chicken.
- Bring to a boil, but do not overheat.
- Make the dish colorful by adding frozen green beans or grated carrots.