Whether you’re a hardcore foodie or a casual eater, there’s something for everyone. The only problem is that it’s easy to get intimidated by all the different types of food out there and make an awfully big mess. Making the very best simple dinner recipes is a great way to impress your friends and family. Making these simple dinner recipes, it’s also a wonderful way to save time. That’s why I wrote this article because I want to help you be more efficient with the amount of time you have to get dinner on the table.
Poor man’s filet mignon is a delicious way to get the taste of filet mignon without spending a lot of money. Even though it’s a great dish, there are not many recipes for it. Poor Man’s Filet Mignon is a delicious steak that is perfect for a romantic dinner. It’s incredibly easy to make and the results are absolutely delicious.
How To Make Poor Man’s Filet Mignon
Filet Mignon is one of the most popular cuts of beef on the market. It’s known for its high quality & taste. The protein content is high while the calories are low. Many people are willing to pay extra for Filet Mignon because of its great taste and quality. However, making Filet Mignon can be a challenge. This article will teach you how to create Filet Mignon without spending hours in the kitchen.
- Extra lean ground beef (2 Pounds)
- Slices bread (4), crumbed
- Eggs(2), beaten
- Milk (1⁄2 Cup)
- Salt (2 teaspoons)
- Minced onion (1 tablespoon)
- Dried celery flakes (2 teaspoons)
- Chili powder (1⁄2 teaspoons)
- Smoke-flavored barbecue sauce 1 (18 ounce) bottle , divided
- Slices Uncooked bacon (12)
Step By Step instructions To make Poor Man’s Filet Mignon
Combine eight ingredients and two tablespoons barbecue sauce.
Make 12 thick, small patties from the meat mixture.
Secure each patty with a toothpick after wrapping a bacon slice around it.
Bake in a broiler pan or rack at 350 degrees F for 50-60 minutes or until desired doneness is reached. For the last 30 minutes, baste frequently with remaining barbecue sauce.
We hope you enjoyed our article on how to make Poor Man’s Filet Mignon. With this knowledge, we know that you can make the most of your dinner tonight and show off to your friends and family. So what are you waiting for? Get the ingredients and get cooking!
More Amazing Recipes:
- Taco Bell Cinnabon Delights Recipe (Copycat
- Curry Turkey Wings Recipe
- Luby’s Cornbread Dressing Recipe
Poor Man’s Filet Mignon Recipe
- 2 pounds Extra lean ground beef
- 4 bread Slices crumbed
- 2 Eggs beaten
- 1⁄2 cup Milk
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 tablespoon Minced onion
- 2 teaspoons Dried celery flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoons Chili powder (1⁄2 teaspoon)
- 1 18 ounce bottle Smoke-flavored barbecue sauce divided
- 12 Slices Uncooked bacon
- Combine eight ingredients and two tablespoons barbecue sauce.
- Make 12 thick, small patties from the meat mixture.
- Secure each patty with a toothpick after wrapping a bacon slice around it.
- Bake in a broiler pan or rack at 350 degrees F for 50-60 minutes or until desired doneness is reached. For the last 30 minutes, baste frequently with remaining barbecue sauce.