Looking for some sweet and creamy deal to deal with? Light up your mood with this no-bake fluffy, fruity, and sweet banana split pie recipe.
Banana split pie is a light and sweet dessert that is loaded with cream, bananas, and pineapple. And yes, your favorite toppings are also a part of this pie. You can add any of your preferred dessert toppings on the banana split pie and this is the versatility of this delight.
A lot of desserts need some baking to make. But the banana split pie is so simple that it needs no baking and even no eggs. And unlike the traditional banana split, the banana split pie needs no ice cream. You just have to add the blended cream cheese and cool whip to get the amazing pie.
This pie is ready in no time and can also be made ahead of time for serving. The chilled and sweet banana split pie is just the favorite of everyone from children to adults. So I guess considering this option will not disappoint you!
How to Make a Banana Split Pie?
Banana split pie is easy to make just like any simple yet delicious pie. You just have to layer up the items. On a graham crust cracker, add a layer of blended and smooth cream cheese mixture. Then subsequently add the layers of banana, crushed pineapple, and cool whip. Top with maraschino cherries and chocolate syrup. Serve chilled. It takes only 10 minutes to make this delightful pie.
Ingredients for Banana Split Pie Recipe
To make Banana Split Pie, you need the following ingredients:
- Softened cream cheese = 8 oz
- Cool whip = 8 oz
- Graham cracker crust = 1
- Crushed pineapple = 12 oz
- Powdered sugar = 2 cups
- Maraschino cherries = 15
- Sliced bananas = 4
- Chocolate syrup
Step-by-Step Guide for Banana Split Pie
Follow this simple step-by-step guide to make Banana Split Pie:
In a bowl, add cream cheese and sugar. Blend them with the help of an electric mixer until they have attained the consistency of a smooth mixture.
On the top of the graham cracker crust, spread this smooth mixture evenly.
Then layer up sliced bananas on top of the cream cheese mixture.
Top the banana layer with the crushed pineapple layer.
Add a layer of cool whip on the pineapples. Then add the topping of maraschino cherries if you prefer, and drizzle some chocolate syrup.
Refrigerate before serving. Light and creamy banana split pie is ready. Bon Appetit!
Here are some tips that can be helpful for you:
- If you want a strong flavor of banana, you can reduce the sugar to half and add 1 cup of instant banana cream pudding mix instead.
- You can use any dry fruit as a topping also.
- If there is any other topping you like, such as caramel or marshmallows, etc, you can put them on as a topping.
- For some spice, add a pinch of cinnamon powder to the cream cheese mixture.
- If you do not like a cool whip or it is not available, use stabilized whipped cream instead.
Can I make banana split pie ahead of time?
Although there is nothing wrong with making the pie beforehand if you think you will be running short of time afterward. But there is this one drawback: the bananas will get brown if you make it a lot of time before serving. So try to make it near the serving time for a fresh outlook.
Do I need eggs for this banana split pie recipe?
Although most pies need eggs, the special thing about this pie is that you do not need any eggs for making this.
Do I need a pudding mixture for making banana split pie?
You may or may not need the pudding mixture. Just add sugar and the pie will be ready. But if you like a strong flavor, you may add the banana pudding mixture.
Is it necessary to add a cool whip to the banana split pie?
Cool whip is a preferred ingredient. But if it is not available, you can use stabilized whipped cream.
I hope this banana split pie recipe was enjoyable for you and will be even more refreshing and yummy when you try it yourself. The quick and time-efficient pie makes it an irresistible option for making a dessert when you have a pile of dishes to make at a family dinner or a formal get-together. And
Do not worry. Just because it is easy to make does not mean it will not be worth it. It is a great option you can ever choose for a dessert. So no worries and just enjoy!
More Delicious Recipes
Banana Split Pie Recipe
- 8 oz Softened cream cheese
- 8 oz Cool whip
- 1 Graham cracker crust
- 12 oz Crushed pineapple
- 2 cups Powdered sugar
- 15 Maraschino cherries
- 4 Sliced bananas
- Chocolate syrup
- In a bowl, add cream cheese and sugar. Blend them with the help of an electric mixer until they have attained the consistency of a smooth mixture.
- On the top of the graham cracker crust, spread this smooth mixture evenly.
- Then layer up sliced bananas on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Top the banana layer with the crushed pineapple layer.
- Add a layer of cool whip on the pineapples. Then add the topping of maraschino cherries if you prefer, and drizzle some chocolate syrup.
- Refrigerate before serving. Light and creamy banana split pie is ready. Bon Appetit!